Delegate booking, alterations and cancellations
- Bookings are confirmed upon full payment via PayPal. The confirmation email received upon booking constitutes your Event ticket.
- Cancellations will be subject to the following refund schedule:
Within 60 days of Event, 90% refund (10% administration charge)
Between 59 days and 30 days of event, 50% refund
Between 29 days and 15 days, 25% refund
Within 14 days of Event, 0% refund
- If for any reason you are unable to attend, a substitute will be accepted at any time with no extra charge. All we ask is that you notify us in writing as soon as possible.
- Whilst the programme is correct at the time of publication, HANNAH DAWSON EQUINE reserves the right to make changes to the programme location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Where circumstances beyond our control force cancellation* of an event in its entirety, HANNAH DAWSON EQUINE will make every effort to refund as much of the conference fee to each paying delegate as possible, having regard for any irrecoverable costs of production for which HANNAH DAWSON EQUINE remains liable. HANNAH DAWSON EQUINE does not accept responsibility for any consequential loss suffered by delegates.
*Force majeure – Unusual or unforeseen circumstances such as war, threat of war, riot, civil disorder, terrorist activity, strike, natural or industrial disaster, adverse weather conditions or similar events that are beyond our control.
The registration fees do not include the insurance of participants against personal accidents, sickness, cancellations by any party, theft, loss or damage to personal possessions. Participants are strongly advised to take out adequate personal insurance to cover travel, accommodation, cancellation and personal effects.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. HANNAH DAWSON EQUINE disclaims any liability for advice given or views expressed by any speaker at an event or in any documentation provided to delegates.
Filming and photography
Please note that, for promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the event. If you wish to film at any time,please seek permission from the appropriate speaker.
By registering for an event, you will automatically receive updated information about the event and any future associated event.
Delegate access and dietary requirements
Every effort is made to ensure that our events are accessible and enjoyable for all our delegates and we always provide a vegetarian option. If you have any other dietary requirements or would like to discuss any access or specific requirements you may have, please inform us at the time of booking to Rachel@hannahdawsonequine.co.uk
Standard terms and conditions
The services supplied under these Event terms and conditions are subject to HANNAH DAWSON EQUINE standard terms and conditions. Where details differ, these Event terms and conditions will apply.